Members will find concrete support within the Club:
- Knowledge of the market: support for their investment, establishment and export projects in Marseille and its region, but also in India
- Putting you in touch with diplomatic, territorial and consular institutions in France and India
- Connecting with key companies (partners / service providers / suppliers) to succeed in their development projects
- Information on the procedures for creating / taking over a business, creating a joint venture, etc., taxation, international law, etc. both in Marseille and its region and in India
- Administrative support for carrying out any administrative procedure (visas, opening a bank account, contracts, logistics, customs, etc.)
- Regular information on investment opportunities in India and France, trade fairs, financial aid for export, internationalization, etc.
Members will also be able to obtain personalized quotes, according to their needs for professional services at preferential rates:
- International law
- International negotiation
- Individual and team coaching
- Intercultural training France / India.
- Language courses (Hindi, English, French as a foreign language)
The Business Club regularly organizes, with economic entities and companies, conferences, meetings, and thematic seminars..